Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
African wild dogOriginal Name: Lycaon
The African wild dog is a carnivorous mammal living in the steppes and savannahs of Africa. It is part of the Canidae family, like a dog, but has only four toes on each foot, unlike the dog, which has 5.
The coat of the wild dog is quite surprising by the variety of colors it contains, ranging from black to white, through yellow and white. Each dog in this breed has a unique coat.
Wild dogs are gifted at hunting. They attack prey such as zebras, wildebeest, antelope, rabbits and others, acting mostly in well-organized packs.