Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Lions are one of the fiercest animals in the world. Native to Africa and India, these big cats live in groups of 15 or so, called a pride. Females do most of the hunting, while males protect the pride. Lions are in fact somewhat lazy animals. Like their relative, the house cat, they spend 16-20 hours a day sleeping or resting!
A lion's roar can be heard from 5 miles away. Lions usually hunt at night, and hunt in packs of two or three to catch prey more easily. Lions are majestic animals, but very dangerous! When running at full speed, they can reach 50 miles per hour!