Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Striped Hyenas are an endangered species living in northern Africa and and India. They are often viewed negatively, but these animals are important—they clean up what other animals leave behind! Striped hyenas feed mostly on carcasses, using their strong teeth and jaws to bite through bones and eat the marrow. They are also good hunters if they have the chance to hunt their own food.
Striped hyenas have an excellent sense of hearing and sharp vision. They avoid true deserts and are usually within 6 miles away from water.