Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Lionzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- coats available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Also called The African clawed frog, the Xenopus frog is native to eastern and southern Africa. Most of its life is spent underwater except for when it comes up for air. Xenopus frogs prefer warm, unmoving water, like in ponds.
They are carnivorous animals and will eat just about anything that comes into its path—larvae, insects, small fish, crustaceans, etc. If the pond dries up, these hardy little frogs will just burrow into the ground and can stay an entire year to wait out water! Suprisingly, Xenopus frogs cannot hop, but instead crawl when they need to migrate.
In the wild, they can live around 15 years, and even longer in captivity!